Asset Essentials - SSC Maintenance Requests
Note: If you have an user id/password use the login button at bottom of page
Please use Asset Essentials for all maintenance requests. After logging in you will be on the "My Requests" page.
To Enter a New Work Request
- Click on the “+New” button.
- Under the “Location” drop down, please choose the appropriate building.
- In the “Room Number/Location Description” box, please provide more specific site information.
- Under the “Work Category” drop down, please select the most descriptive option for your request.
- In the “Work Requested” box, please describe your maintenance request. This will be your communication with the maintenance staff, so be as explicit as possible in your description. Please note the first few characters of your request will become the title of the request.
- Under the “Completion Date” drop down, please select the appropriate date. Please understand that all requests will be prioritized as received, so a completion date of today should only be used when today is an absolute requirement.
All the above boxes or drop downs are mandatory information. The form also includes an option to upload pictures if you feel that to be of benefit.
- Click on the “Profile” icon in the upper right corner and choose “Logout” from the drop down.
To Review an Existing Work Request
Aside from checking on a work order, you will receive an update from Asset Essentials via email any time the status of the work order changes.
Log In - Use this login if you have an assigned user id /password