Move Out Procedures

Residential Assistant (RA) Application

Would you like to become active in the residence halls?  Do you want to become involved on campus?  Are you looking to help pay for your housing?

If you have answered yes, then maybe you should apply to become a Resident Assistant (RA). Open the link below to take you to the application, please complete this and return it to the housing office located in Seminole Nation Residential Center.


RA Application


College Personal Property Insurance

Have you ever wondered what would happen if your room flooded?  What if you had your laptop stolen or damaged?  There is affordable personal property insurance for College Students for incidents just like these.  Below is information on how to get your insurance to cover your personal property while you are away at College. Here is a short video: